Fond du Lac
We’re seeking a confident person for a leadership role! The Supported Living Specialist supports a number of people, with a variety of needs. Support will range from medical, behavioral, and developmental needs. Experience providing supports to individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
You’ll be key in quality assurance, and a leader for the agency while training new staff, maintaining documentation, and communicating with teams regularly.
Every day is different! As a Supported Living Specialist, you are trained to support a wide variety of individuals on your team, and will be stepping in to shifts where assistance is needed. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who seeks variety in their daily job, and looking to advance their career in human services!
On The Job Experiences:
- Your schedule is always different, built weekly/monthly, giving you variety
- Every day you’re seeing new people and encountering new experiences
- Build relationships with a lot of individuals, with varying support needs
- Help your coworkers and people supported by filling in open shifts
- You’re a leader, with wisdom and growing experience in the field
- Train new staff, welcoming them to the team
- Regular communication with team members
- Maintain documentation
- Quality assurance; as eyes and ears across teams, you can ensure systems are top notch
- Help others achieve their goals, live healthy lives, & celebrate milestones
- Helping others to maintain their home and independence
…Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Title: Supported Living Specialist
- Earn $18.00/hour
- Earn $250 sign-on bonus
- The Supported Living Specialist reports to the Division Manager
- Benefits available to Full Time employees, details here
- Located in Beaver Dam and Fond du Lac, WI. – this position will travel regularly between the two communities, to fill open shifts
- Flexibility with your schedule is crucial to this position. You will need to have the ability to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights, including weekend shifts.
- Solid direct support experience preferred
- A WI Drivers license, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and appropriate insurance is required. Driver Eligibility Requirements outlined here