We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused Universal Banker to join our team. The Universal Banker will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, processing transactions, and promoting bank products and services. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This person could be entry level up to an experienced Personal/Universal Banker.
– Provide excellent customer service to all clients
– Process transactions accurately and efficiently
– Promote bank products and services to clients
– Open and close accounts
– Assist clients with account inquiries and problem resolution
– Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank products and services
– Meet sales goals and targets
– Adhere to all bank policies and procedures
– Perform other duties as assigned
If you are a customer-focused individual with a passion for banking, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Excellent customer relations demeanor; professional in appearance and communication
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Display a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Experience in cash handling and customer service
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work a variable work schedule
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to view computer screen, paperwork and cash
- Ability to perform fine manipulation when working with cash and other paperwork.
- Ability to travel to other branch locations, as needed
FVSBank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.